i about burnt my house down polishing my boots
I was trying to melt my polish down and was holding the lighter under my polish container lid thing and It Caught on Fire! I mean the people from the 82d Airborne told me thats how it worked... but OMG lol
so yeah... and btw... i dn't think kiwi original boot polish is actually flammable... i've held a lighter up to my boots to melt the polish (ok ok, dont ask lol) and it didn't catch on fire.. or anything...
but someone in my sq. said that it was flammable...hmmm