Hi! I did this on another message board (yes, sorry, someone else made this, not me
) and I thought that it was fun, so I posted it here too! My answers are in BOLD
over to the side.
1. Have you showered today? Yep!
2. What is your nationality? Irish/Spanish/Italian
3. What are you wearing right now? Pants and a t-shirt
4. What was the last magazine you read? People, oh wait, maybe Vogue.
5. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope!
6. Who was the last person you apologized to? Uh, I don't really remember, but I think my friend when I threw his Scrabble tile on the floor! hahahaha
7. What kind of toothpaste did you use this morning? Crest
8. When was the last time you received a haircut? About two weeks ago.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 10, maybe 11.
10. What was the last movie you watched? The Fog! (The new one)
11. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope! Haven't left my house yet.
12. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, my toe.
13. What is your worst habit? Correcting grammar
14. What is your dream job? Doctor
15. What color are your eyes? Very dark brown that blends to light as it gets closer to my pupil (weird, I know)
16. Have you ever been beaten up? No, just playing around with my friends I've accidentally gotten hurt though.
17. What kind/type of humor do you have? Sarcastic
18. Where was the last party you went to? My one tonight! Well, before that was about a week ago, but it was kind of stupid so I left early.
19. When was the last time you went to the beach? Last summer.
20. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever seen? Aww, all the little kiddies are cute!
21. Have you ever been in love with someone who didn't love you? I don't think so
22. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Last night, although it basically happens on a daily basis.
23. What were you afraid of when you were younger? Leprechauns!
24. Are you more of a pessimist or an optimist? Sadly, a pessimist.
25. What was the last compliment you received? That I should be a model for Abercrombie & Fitch and they offered me a job.
26. What genre of music do you listen to? Oldies! Don't be mean! I like music from the 50s/60s and from when my parents were my age.
27. Are you a "lover" or a "fighter"? Definitely lover.
28. What's your biggest pet peeve? Hmm. . . Mispronunciations.
29. Do you play video games? Nope.
30. Are you a good singer? haha Hell no!
31. What is your nickname? Britt, or Britty. Sometimes "sh*t for brains" (jokingly), depending on who you talk to.
32. Do you believe in aliens? No
33. What is your greatest fear? Ew, unclean people.
34. Do you believe in a higher power? No, but I'm not opposed to people who do.
35. What did you wear to bed last night? hahah What kind of question is that?! Just a little nightgown thing.
36. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis? Yeah....
37. Are human beings essentially good or evil? Evil. Well, maybe good. Ugh, I don't know!
38. What is the best movie you've seen this year? S.I.C.K.! OMG! I laughed SOOOOOOO hard, even though it was supposed to be a horror movie!
39. What social class would you categorize yourself in? Huh? Like first, second, or third class? Like the Titanic?
40. What kind of clothes do you wear/what is your "style"? Abercrombie&Fitch. I'm in there everyday! haha
41. What is the name of the last restaurant you ate at? Outback Steakhouse
42. What actor/ress would you do a love scene with? Ryan Gosling, just since I've seen The Notebook! haha HEY! That's my signature now that I think about it!
43. Have you talked to your best friend today? Yep!
44. Which is better: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"? So tough, but I'd say Seinfeld because it completely mimic Mod edit: Shouldn't that be "mimics" ? my life!
45. What time is it right now where you are? 3:37 p.m.
46. What was the name of your first crush? Mike
47. What is the most important quality in a soulmate? That they treat me well.
48. Have you been told you are good-looking in the last 5 days? Yes
49. If you were to die tomorrow, who is the one person you would you want to spent today with? Aw, probably my mom.
50. What is the weather like where you're living right now? IT'S SNOWING! IN OCTOBER!
Okay, this will be a fun way to get to know each other better too!