1500 More

tetvet

Banned
Obama to send 1500 more Americans to Iraq for what ? why to help train the Iraq military what else ? here is little more than a reinforced Battalion to help train a military force in the hundreds of thousands how does that equate ? the Iraqis have been fighting someone anyone for four thousand years and we're going to train them , the real purpose I think is for these people to keep an eye on Iraq's power structure .:sleep::sleep:

It falls now to the americans to sort that cause they started it in the first place, They entered Iraq based on false reasons and lies, then they delevered It on a golden plate to Iran..

If Obama and his goverment really wants to solve the situation in iraq then they need to put a stop to Iran, they are the cause of all of this in the first place.

Mission creep for lack of a better term. I think a lot of them will be for support and maintenance.

We are operating on a stupendous misconception.

Who ever thought you can fundamentally change a relatively ancient tribal culture in a any way.
Introduce Democracy to folks who have no concept of it.
Then drop things and leave, thanks to our inept and subjugated CIC.

Nobody with any sense ever thought we could just drop things and leave. They were all over ruled buy our Muslim master.

Precisely what does "get real" mean?
All those countries were more or less constructed or made up post WW1 in order to exploit the area by western powers for the oil.
Nomadic tribes suddenly found themselves contained in these drawn up areas and to maintain and govern them in ways they never heard of.
All their camels were slaughtered in a couple instances just to bring them into the mechanized world.
Somehow that was expected to work.

We never should have pulled out, but I'm not sure about how we actually can affect a whole culture.

By getting real means dealing with the culture and the tribal structure , as you say the mid-east Countries are a European invention that have nothing to do with genuine borders ,tribes have no borders , how do you battle with a religion ? you can't , but you can battle with a culture , Islam is a culture .

Who ever thought you can fundamentally change a relatively ancient tribal culture in a any way.
Introduce Democracy to folks who have no concept of it.
Then drop things and leave, thanks to our inept and subjugated CIC.

Nobody with any sense ever thought we could just drop things and leave. They were all over ruled buy our Muslim master.

Precisely what does "get real" mean?
All those countries were more or less constructed or made up post WW1 in order to exploit the area by western powers for the oil.
Nomadic tribes suddenly found themselves contained in these drawn up areas and to maintain and govern them in ways they never heard of.
All their camels were slaughtered in a couple instances just to bring them into the mechanized world.
Somehow that was expected to work.

We never should have pulled out, but I'm not sure about how we actually can affect a whole culture.

wow dude really, what kind of history teacher did you have or where did you get your facts from?

No thanks to america iraq is back to the freaking stone age, we even started making cars, tanks, helecopters and many other things which has many industrial uses, america just invaded iraq and destroyed all of that, do a bit of research and you will see what iam talking about...

second, The way you talk about the people living in that area is disgusting, really. you just seem to be ignorant when it comes to the knowldge about that area...just get some real informations and facts dude...

Last edited:
By getting real means dealing with the culture and the tribal structure , as you say the mid-east Countries are a European invention that have nothing to do with genuine borders ,tribes have no borders , how do you battle with a religion ? you can't , but you can battle with a culture , Islam is a culture .

Islam is a culture? heheheh really?, Islam existed only for 1400 years but those cultures existed for faaaaaaaar longer than that and iam sure longer than 200 years...

Islam as any idiot knows IS a Culture , Religion , Laws , Political Agenda , its all right there in the Quran , read it I DID , know your enemy and be happy .

Islam as any idiot knows IS a Culture , Religion , Laws , Political Agenda , its all right there in the Quran , read it I DID , know your enemy and be happy .

There you go right there..."Know your enemy and be happy", so since you decided Islam is your enemy(which of course means muslims) then you are not even open minded so that you would understand...

And no i don't believe you read Quran.

That is a pretty big brush you are painting with there, you do realise that you could level the same charges against both the bible and the torah?

In the end religion like most written text is about interpretation, aggressive types could turn Gandhi's words into a prelude to war while pacifists could make Hitler sound like saint to avoid war.

Charlemagne and Constantin the Great springs to mind.

For many centuries, the Muslims ruled Greece. Did the Greeks become Muslims? Did anyone even try to Islamize them? The Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanians, Hungarians and other European nations lived at one time or another under Ottoman rule and nobody compelled them to become Muslims.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Religions big or small can have a dark past most of them have gotten over that phase there is only one I can think of that stones and beheads people in todays world under a law that is known as Sharia .

Believe or not , Islam was and is spread by fire and the sword .

Show me one of the religions that came out of the region that wasn't spread by fire and the sword?

After all what according to biblical texts happened to the cities of Canaan?
(oddly enough archeology can save you on this one as it has been determined these events never happened).

The only thing that is different these days is that the west has replaced god with the dollar as its driving force for war but there are enough out there worshiping the dollar to make it a religion of its own.

The real problem is the U.S. is trying to be nice nice with a group of people that doesn't like us , but I do agree with you that western women are out of control and a little Sharia would work wonders with them .

The real problem is the U.S. is trying to be nice nice with a group of people that doesn't like us , but I do agree with you that western women are out of control and a little Sharia would work wonders with them .

But why would they like you, you have spent the better part of 70 years meddling in their affairs and supporting regimes that are not benefiting them in any way.

Newtons third law of motion applies to politics as well as physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Obama to send 1500 more Americans to Iraq for what ? why to help train the Iraq military what else ? here is little more than a reinforced Battalion to help train a military force in the hundreds of thousands how does that equate ? the Iraqis have been fighting someone anyone for four thousand years and we're going to train them , the real purpose I think is for these people to keep an eye on Iraq's power structure .:sleep::sleep:

they will be condemned for oil.

Back